Dear Data Subjects,
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, we hereby inform you that your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of “lawfulness, fairness and transparency” (Article 5(a)) and provide you with the following information (Article 13):
1. Data Controller: Cuccolini S.r.l.
Registered: Via Raffaello Sanzio, 2 -42124 Mancasale RE
Contacts and contact details: Tel. 0522-922000 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is liable towards you for the legitimate and fair use of your personal data and may be contacted for any information or request regarding data processing.
2. Processed data, Purposes, Legal basis:
Purposes: Customers Management, Market analysis and Research, Direct Marketing; sending of information and/or advertising material, by telephone or internet, Promotional activities.
Processed Data: Name, address, tax ID number or other personal identification elements/numbers Contact details (telephone number, e-mail, etc.).
Legal Basis: Legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(f)), Legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(f)), Consent (Article 6(a)), Consent (Article 6(a))
3. Period for which the personal data will be stored:
the data retention criterion is determined on the basis of the time required to carry out the purposes indicated. Subsequently, the data will be kept for the time set by the provisions in force in tax and civil matters and in any case until the right is extinguished
4. Processing methods:
the data will be processed both in paper format, the relevant documentation of which will be correctly maintained and updated for the storage period defined above, and in digital format.
5. Categories of recipients:
Your data may be sent to following recipients or categories of recipients:
– Consultants and freelancers in single or associated form (Collaborators of the Controller as Authorized Persons, Consultants of the Controller as External Processors for the aspects within their competence and in the manner provided for by law, Brokers, Agents);
– Public and/or private persons, to whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary to fulfil legal obligations or is functional to administration of the relationship;
– Any external Data Processors of the Controller (Companies and Consultants for maintenance, checking or verification of the Tools used for data processing).
We inform you that the data will not be disclosed (except as stated above) and will not be transferred to any non-EU country or international organization.
6. We also inform you of the following rights you can claim against the Data Controller:
1. Right to request access to your personal data (Article15).
2. Right to rectification (Article 16) or right to erasure of personal data (Article 17).
3. Right to restriction (Article 18) or right to object to processing (Article 21).
4. Right to data portability (Article 20).
5. Right to withdraw consent given for one or more specific purposes, at any time, without prejudice to the processing carried out before withdrawal of consent (of which you may request erasure).
6. Right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Article 77).
Finally, we inform you that refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to enter into and perform the contract and may expose you to possible liability for breach of contract.
If you have a VAT registration number, failure to provide the data required for correct invoicing (legal obligation) may expose you to tax penalties.
This data protection statement replaces any other data protection statement previously provided to the Data Subject.
Last update: 04 october 2018