VLB – Liquids & Slurries
- Higher sieve deck to prevent liquids from splashing
- Ring clamping system or quick-release band clamps
- All contact parts in AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Fixed base with option to mount on wheels
- 1,500 RPM standard off-the-shelf motor
VLB 800, 900, 1200, 1500: The VLB model is very similar to the VLM line except for the convexed bottom suitable for reduced capacity. It’s typically used for the straining and filtering of materials in a slurry, waste water processing, for dewatering solids and/or for liquid solid separation. With over 20 years of constant development in design and manufacturing this model offers the industry’s most cost effective, user-friendly and reliable straining and filtration solution for almost all major wet applications.
Like the VLM model, the weights can be adjusted to allow the material to remain on the mesh for longer for a more efficient screening. This design approach minimises down-time for cleaning and thereby maximises productivity.
Slurry recycling, 250 micron cut point – using a VLB 1200
Slurry recycling at 250 micron cut point using a VLB 1200