VPM – Very Fine Powder
- Available with single or multiple decks;
- Ring clamping system or quick-release band clamps;
- All contact parts in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Fixed base with an option to mount on wheels;
- Sloped bottom to achieve high capacity;
- Standard motor 1,500 RPM, IP 65
VPM 900, 1200, 1500, 2000: The high capacity VPM vibrating sieve from the C-Line has become the industry standard for the efficient screening and separation of fine powders at high throughputs. With over 20 years of constant development in design and manufacturing, this model offers the sieving industry’s most cost effective, user friendly and reliable screening solution for nearly all powder applications.
VPM is available with various accessories to optimize performance including mesh cleaning systems such as ultrasonic or ball cleaning systems (food and non–food grade). The VPM is offered in four different sizes and and up to 3 separation decks.
Rosemary, Sage and Oregano, 5 mm cut point – using a C-Line VPM 900
Screening Rosemary, Sage and Oregano at 5 mm cut point using a C-Line VPM 900
Sugar, 430 micron cut point – using a C-Line VPM 900 1X
Safety screening of Coated Sugar at a 430 micron cut point, using a C-Line VPM 900 single deck with silicon balls cleaning system