We offer four distinct product lines of Mixing Tanks for Glaze with Pumps:
- CSMP 600-800-1000 are glaze mixers suitable for feeding the application units of glazing lines, i.e., bells, discs, etc. Due to the continuous re-circulation of the product adjustable through a three-way valve, it is possible to obtain a perfect mix without sediments. The feeding pump (and re-circulation pump) is built with wear-resistant material and offers long life and drastically reduced maintenance requirements. The internal profiles are designed to ensure outstanding hydraulic performance.
- CM-8 is a container unit in stainless steel AISI 304, in the shape of a Figure 8, designed to contain a vertical pump. Painted steel covers the bottom trolley structure, which has three wheels. The transmission supporting cross piece is in stainless steel AISI. The cover is in stainless steel AISI 304, split into two parts and hinged to the cross piece (optional). The guards under the cover with grid are in stainless steel AISI 304 (optional), as is the protection between the two containers with grid (optional). The mixer unit, which has a gear motor 0.33 kW, has a mixer shaft and two blades fixed to the shaft with bushes in stainless steel AISI 304. The blades are adjustable in height.
- C-MAP 800-1000 glaze mixers are complete with slow stirrer, suitable for feeding application units on glazing lines, i.e., bells/discs, etc. Slow and contant mixing of the product eliminates the sediments. . The feeding pump, made entirely of wear-resistant material, enables longer life and considerably reduces maintenance requirements. The driving parts of the mixer and of the pump are independent and can work also separately, e.g., the mixer can work independently when the pump is not used to avoid the product from overheating.
- CMI 500-800-1000-1500-2000-4000 are made in stainless steel AISI 304. The flow breaker positioned at 180 degrees and the tank bottom is stainless steel AISI 304. This machine has a 2″ ball discharge valve and a bottom bed welded to the container with fork lodging made of thick stainless steel sheet AISI 304. The top cross piece fitted to the edge of the container is stainless steel AISI 304 as are the covers split into two parts and hinged to the cross piece. A protection mesh is fitted inside the container under the cover (optional). The mixer unit comprises one gear motor complete with connection flange to the cross piece, one shaft in stainless steel AISI 304, and two blades with adjustable height bush made of stainless steel AISI 304 (alternatively, rack instead of blades).
- M 100-300-500-750 have a blade mixer for silk-screen printing pastes (raw materials, colorants and printing medium). The variable speed gear motor enables the variation of the rotation speed of the mixer during the mixing process, thus guaranteeing a perfectly smooth finished product. The unit comprises a tank and stirrer in AISI 304 stainless steel, a stainless steel cover with safety net, suction pipe, and double discharge outlet. The trolley and fixed version are available.